Watch the Trailer Here!
The Inner Weigh™ is now available on DVD!
I have an abundance of informative and inspirational content on my Facebook Like Page, especially in "Photos". Click the link and explore!
sWhere your mind leads, your body will follow.
Do you start out a new health regime with good intentions, only to sabotage yourself within weeks/days/hours into it? Do you feel this unexplained panic when you start seeing results and the tension feels so strong that you try to shut it down by overeating? After the food frenzy, do you tell yourself “I’ve blown it” or “why bother” – or perhaps worse things that aren’t fit to print? #%&$@!!!!!
|The effects of emotional eating and body hatred can ripple out far and wide in your life like a pebble in a pond. Do any of the following sound familiar?
- You have fear around food (example: “I don’t want to go to that party, because there will be tempting food there”) or you obsessively think about food, usually as a result from self-imposed deprivation
- You engage in last chance eating or front-loading before the next diet or cleanse in preparation for the anticipated restriction
- You avoid or dread social events
- You experience “dressing room depression” when shopping
- You don’t participate in physical fun (swimming, hiking with friends, playing with your kids, etc.)
- You obsessively count calories or carbs
- You sometimes feel “out of control” when eating
- You spend money on diets and other plans with no long-term results
- You dislike yourself, quite possibly loathe yourself
- You HATE having your picture taken and you either hide from the camera or you scramble to “un-tag” yourself from photos posted on Facebook by friends and relatives
- You engage in Mean Self-Talk, either out loud or in your head, or both
- You have obesity-related health problems
- You blame your weight for holding you back in life
- You don’t travel or you don’t enjoy traveling due to feeling uncomfortable
- You lack quality relationships or settle for less (in both romance and friendships)
- You make decisions based on how you think you look
- Your body/looks/weight influence your opinion of yourself
- You have scale phobia or scale obsession – allowing the number to dictate your value, your mood, or what kind of day you’ll have
If some (or all) of these things hold some truth for you, I want you to know that your life doesn’t have to be this way. You might be thinking that the answer to your problems is to change your body, but I invite you to consider that perhaps what really needs to change here is your MIND.
You see, your mind – the way you think – governs all of your actions. Every habit, every pattern of behavior you have is preceded by a thought. Each action you take produces a result. If you want different results in your life, you have to think differently than you do now.
Many of our thoughts and deeply held beliefs are subconscious, but they run our lives just the same. This is where coaching can make a huge impact on your life and the way you live it. See, thoughts have an actual physical place in your brain and with coaching techniques those thoughts and beliefs can be brought to light and this “wiring” can be changed. Work with me and I will teach you the many tools and concepts that will help you end emotional eating, shift out of body hatred, and begin to care for yourself in a way that leads to lasting change.
To learn more about coaching and how it can help you, click here to begin your journey.